Thứ Hai, 16 tháng 5, 2016

Douglas Costa warns Bayern's rivals: It'll be even harder to beat us with Renato Sanches & Hummels!

The Brazil international feels the club's two new signings will make his team even stronger and says that Pep Guardiola is the best coach he has ever worked with in his career
Douglas Costa has warned Bayern Munich’s rivals that his side will be even harder to beat next season with Renato Sanches and Mats Hummels in their ranks.
The Bundesliga champions announced the signing of both players this week with highly-rated Sanches joining from Benfica and Hummels swapping Borussia Dortmund for Allianz Arena.
At just 18 Sanches is one of Europe’s hottest young talents and Costa feels he has a bright future ahead of him and, along with Hummels, will make Bayern a more fearsome proposition.
"I don’t know him [Sanches] as a person. But we played against Benfica in the Champions League, so I know that he is a good player," he told Goal.


"He has a great future ahead of him. I think he will integrate as well as [Kingsley] Coman or I did. I will be here to help him, as other team-mates did with me.

"It will be more difficult for other clubs now. We are very strong already, so it won't be easy to get even better. But the new signings will definitely help us."
Costa only joined Bayern back in July from Shakhtar Donetsk but cannot hide his delight about his move to Germany, where he has won the title in his first season.
"It was fantastic. Bayern changed my life, that's what I say again and again," he added. "I have been received very well, everyone cared about me, the club and the players.
"Here I can play with at a historic club with fantastic footballers, it’s just amazing. I'm very grateful."

Coach Pep Guardiola will depart Allianz Arena this summer for Manchester City and Costa admits the Spaniard has had a big impact on his career.
"Pep is the best coach I ever had. Every day I learn new things. He changed my game completely," he explained.
"Previously I just defended, with Guardiola and Bayern I attack. I don't play just one on one and score goals, I also assist.
"He showed me to trust in my attacking qualities and to keep a cool mind. That didn’t only change my game at Bayern, but also in the national team. Guardiola’s philosophy with much control and having the ball the most time fits my style of play very well."
Costa also revealed how he feels he has improved working under Guardiola and admits he was surprised at how quickly he adjusted to life in the Bundesliga.
"Everything, just everything. Because of Pep I am a much better player. In tactical terms, offence or defence, my passing. To find the right spaces," he said.

"I've been surprised myself about my performances. To settle in so fast and to play with such great team-mates and become German champions – for me it was perfect."

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét